Blackmagic have today released DaVinci Resolve version 9.02.
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 9.0.2
• Option to update clip timecode using LTC embedded in the audio tracks
• CinemaDNG palette displays correct color temperature and tint
• Ability to specify multiple folders when importing AAF/XML
• Improved ARRI RAW debayer
• Improved Canon C500 RAW support
• Burn-ins are now also available on the SDI output
• Improved audio waveform GUI update speed
• Updated JL Cooper panel connection for OS X 10.8.2
• Improvements in audio export to Deck in Insert mode
• Single frame sequences without numbers in the frame name now supported
• Output sizing is now linked to the track mode
• Additional keyboard shortcuts implemented
• Color timeline System Info tab shows # of ## clips when filtered
• Support for Adobe CS6 Premiere Pro XML speed changes
• Clearing clip markers from color page context menu now clears all markers
• Improvements and additional fields for ALE export
• General performance and stability improvements
I have installed it on my Macs and it seems to be running well.
You can download the free version for mac from here
The PC version is here
Great job from the guys at Blackmagic.