Monday, 18 April 2011

FCPX wins Videomaker's 'Best Editing Software' award and it hasn't even been released yet!


I find it amazing that Videomaker could give the award to Final Cut Pro X when it hasn't even been released yet (unless they were part of the beta :-)

It's even more amazing how many of the features shown at the sneak peek (64 bit, native formats, drag audio fades, etc.) Have been in Sony Vegas Pro since version 8 which was released 2 years ago. (at about the same time as FCP7)

I have FCP7 but find the interface clunky and old fashioned and I find it very inflexible in letting me work the way I want to.

I am interested to see what improvements Apple have made but I think I'll wait until I have had a chance to use it before I hand out any awards. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for review, it was excellent and very informative.
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete